This legal notice regulates the use of the services of the Internet portal (hereinafter, the website) https://www.neweducationforum.com
Center for Innovative Education with registered office at ul. Bruna 28/38, 02-538 Warsaw, Poland and ID 551051, as the owner of the website, makes this portal available to Internet users with the purpose of providing information on services and activities related to the "New Education Forum (NEF)". For these purposes, the identification and contact data of all project partners that can operate interchangeably through this portal depending on the type of service in question are included below:
Center for Innovative Education
ul. Bruna 28/38, 02-538 Warsaw, Poland
Identification number: 551051
The Food Bank in Olsztyn
ul. Bohaterów Monte Cassino 4 10-165 Olsztyn
Identification number: 0000029900
Gobierno de Cantabria
C/ Vargas 53 – Santander 39010 Cantabria, Spain
Identification number: 53933002B
Limerick Institute of Technology
Moylish Park, Limerick, Ireland
Identification number: 0000029900
Femxa Formación, S.L.
c/San Roque nº 57-61 Bajo, 36204 – Vigo (Pontevedra - España)
ULS Universal Learning Systems
34 Charleville Road Phibsborough Dublin D07 W3C3, Ireland
Identification number: 8256106P
The Venture Trust
Argyle House 3 Lady Lawson Street EDINBURGH EH3 9DR, United Kingdom
Identification number: SCO38932
University Court of the University of Edinburgh
Holyrood Road Edinburgh Scotland EH8 8AQ, United Kingdom
Identification number: SC005336
Terms and conditions of the website:
These conditions regulate the use of the website https://www.neweducationforum.com, which Center for Innovative Education makes available to Internet users. Access to the website by users is free and free of charge.
Center for Innovative Education reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website, at any time and without prior notice, to those users who fail to comply with these general provisions as well as the ones that may be applicable.
Both the pages of this website and the associated social networks may contain articles, news, comments or assessments on different topics that Center for Innovative Education may consider of interest, and whose content reflects only the opinion or criteria of its authors.
Modifications to the contents of the website and access interruptions:
Center for Innovative Education reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the services and information contained in the website.
Center for Innovative Education does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the functioning of its website and / or its services or content, nor that it is permanently updated. However, when reasonably possible, it will be previously warned of interruptions in the operation of the website and the services offered therein. In this context, Center for Innovative Education declines any responsibility for possible damages of any nature that may be due to lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website and the services offered through it.
Center for Innovative Education is not responsible for the use or destination given by users to the information provided through the website or any of its services, or the comments, opinions and ideas that are disseminated from social networks in which Center for Innovative Education has a profile or other participatory tools made available to users. In this sense, Center for Innovative Education is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example, but not limited to, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website.
Center for Innovative Education will not be responsible, directly or indirectly, for damages of any nature that may occur in the user's computer system (both hardware, software) or in the documents stored therein because of access of the user to this website, due to computer viruses, breakdowns, or causes beyond the Center for Innovative Education. Neither will be responsible for the use of the information contained in the website, as well as the lack of truth or accuracy of its content.
Users will be solely responsible for the reality of all data communicated through the website or associated social networks, committing to make diligent and confidential use of the keys that can be provided by Center for Innovative Education for access to services. Consequently, users are responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of any identifiers and / or passwords that are provided to them by Center for Innovative Education and are obliged not to assign their use to third parties or to allow their access to third parties. The users are obliged to immediately notify Center for Innovative Education of any incident that may lead to the improper use of the referred identifiers (theft, loss ...) to proceed with its cancellation. While such events are not reported, Center for Innovative Education will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of identifiers or passwords by unauthorized third parties.
This website can facilitate access, through links, to other web pages that may be of interest to users with the sole purpose of facilitating the search for resources through the internet, that is, for informational purposes only, without under any circumstances suppose suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them. These pages managed by third parties do not belong to Center for Innovative Education nor does it review its contents, so it is not responsible for the quality, accuracy or veracity of the same or the operation of the linked page, or for possible damages may derive from their access or use.
General conditions of use of social networks and other collaborative tools:
Participation in the social networks to which this website is linked or in any other service offered by it, implies full and unreserved adherence to these Conditions, reserving the owner to deny or withdraw access to them of their own motion or the instance of a third party, without the need for prior notice, to those users who fail to comply with them. Social networks and other services aim to be a free digital tool that Center for Innovative Education makes available to visitors to its website for the dissemination of information related to the activity of the NEW EDUCATION FORUM (NEF).
Intellectual and industrial property:
All content available on the website (texts, graphics, videos, images, logos, icons, audio clips, data and software compilations, trademarks, trade names, etc.) are the property of Center for Innovative Education and are protected by the laws of Intellectual and Industrial Property, for which the reproduction and / or publication, total or partial of the web, nor its computer processing, its distribution, its public communication, nor its modification or transformation, without prior permission is allowed and in writing from those responsible for the website. In no case shall it be understood that the access and navigation of the user implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by Center for Innovative Education. The material provided through them may only be used for personal and private use, being prohibited its use for commercial purposes or to engage in activities contrary to the law.
Only links on the main pages of the websites will be allowed, and any type of practices that lead to errors over the origin of the contents are prohibited. In any case, these links must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by the Center for Innovative Education of the page that makes the link. they will not imply any relationship or collaboration with the linked entity, unless expressly indicated otherwise.
- The web page where the hyperlink is established will not contain information with contents that are illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or attempt against public order, nor contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
- Center for Innovative Education may request that a link to this website be removed, without the need to claim any cause. In this case, the page that made the link must proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as it receives the corresponding notification.
- Center for Innovative Education is not responsible in any way or guarantees the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink can offer. The user assumes under his / her own responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the web page of the hyperlink.
- The web page in which the hyperlink is established may not contain a trademark, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the Center for Innovative Education except those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.
The user undertakes to use the website in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and undertakes to abstain from:
- The realization of "framings" or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of the web.
- Delete, evade or manipulate registration data, trademarks and other data identifying the rights of Center for Innovative Education, incorporated into the contents and / or services offered from the web, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanism that they could contain them.
- Use the contents and the Center for Innovative Education information obtained through its website to send advertisements, communications for direct sales or with any other kind of commercial purpose, or unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people.
- In general, use the contents in a way, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Use, reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or carry out any similar or analogous activity on the contents of the web and linked portals, without previous and express authorization of Center for Innovative Education.
Center for Innovative Education authorizes the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided on the web, if each one and every one of the following conditions:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained.
- Center for Innovative Education is expressly cited as the source and origin of those.
- The purpose and purpose of such use is compatible with the purposes of the website and / or the Center for Innovative Education activity.
- No commercial use is intended, its distribution, public communication, transformation or recompilation being expressly prohibited.
Any other use must be communicated and authorized by the Center for Innovative Education, previously and expressly.
Protection of personal data and cookies:
Legislation and Jurisdiction:
The questions related to the use of this website or its contents, will be governed and interpreted, in each and every one of its extremes, in accordance with this Legal Notice and European legislation, submitting the parties, for any litigious issue derived from the same, to the exclusive jurisdiction and jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Spain, Ireland or Poland, except in cases where it is not legally permitted, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.